Monday, February 4, 2008

Victoria “POSH” Beckham DUMPS The Spice Girls!!??

February 4th, 2008

victoria.jpg

“By the powers of GREY SKULL…” - Victoria Beckham

Here’s what Victoria Beckham is saying about the REAL reason why the Spice Girls WORLD Tour was cut short:

I was very nervous about going back into the Spice Girls because I didn’t want to send out a confused message. The reason I decided to do the tour was to show my kids that mummy was once a pop star. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. I’m not in the musicindustry any more. I’m in the fashion industry. I’m putting together a team of people now so it will be my main project when I finish this tour in a month.”

The band’s spokesman has dismissed the tour was cut short due to a lack of interest instead saying, ”The girls want to get back to their families, it’s not about lack of demand.”

It’s okay…we were on the fence about a middle-aged POP GIRL GROUP anyway…

spiceold.jpg

No comments: